Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Holy Mackerel! Seal Beach is the place to be!

I just got back from a trip to the sunny shores of Southern California and I already want to go back, especially after having been to Seal Beach. Not only was the sun warm and the sand soft, but the pier offers some excellent fishing!


I was fortunate enough to meet not only experienced local anglers who frequent this particular location often, but I also spent some time talking to a woman from Ontario, Canada, who was there visiting family and came to spend a little time pitching squid into the surf. This fellow Northeastern Native was, like myself, just happy to be out of the frigid temperatures we've had back home and makes the trip to this part of California annually.

Click Here to read the rest at Reel Weather, my feature blog at Weather Underground!

No comments:

Post a Comment