Thursday, January 23, 2014

Reel Weather debuts at Weather Underground!



Today my feature blog for Weather Underground entitled Reel Weather was officially launched.  Below is a snippet from the first post, to read the full article you can click here.

Ever heard the saying "A bad day fishing still beats a good day at work!"? I never bought into that. To me, there's nothing worse than getting skunked. And I felt that way long before I became a tournament angler (which means that I compete against other men and women to see who can catch the most weight over a period of time). It also means that my love of fishing forces me to be on my boat in some of the best (and worst) weather. I've come home with a great tan, and I've also returned completely waterlogged and frozen.


No comments:

Post a Comment