Monday, January 27, 2014

Frigid Temperatures in NY yield HOT results!

My buddy Paul Mueller (my Dobyns Teammate from CT) posted some pictures of some HUGE smallies he caught through the ice in this awful cold spell we're in.  After he told me a little bit about how he got them I decided to call Josh Sheldon, local guide and frequent fishing partner of mine, to see if we could have a day like that of our own at Chenango Lake.  


It's cold.  Let me clarify that for you by saying I've lived in Upstate NY nearly my entire life and I'm one of the few people I know who actually likes winter.  But today it's even cold for me; single digits when we reach the lake, and that's not counting any windchill.  But we're here and the lure of huge fish has us going places we otherwise wouldn't...

To read the rest of what we caught and how, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment