Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How's the weather in your livewell?

I just got back from a tournament at Oneida Lake, my first after having installed my new V-T2 Livewell system from New Pro Products.  This unique system is designed to improve the overall quality of your livewell both when it's holding fish and when it is not.  If you're like me, you probably had no idea what was happening in there.  You add water, recirculate it from time to time, make sure the aerator is working, keep a bottle of Rejuvenate on hand, and have been told to keep ice on your fish when it is really hot.  Stop right there, and listen to what I'm going to tell you because that kind of behavior is actually harming your fish.

Click here to read the rest, you can also read the rest of my blog Reel Weather at Weather Underground at http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JimRoot/show.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment