Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dog Days of Summer

Since I began writing this blog I've started to get emails from people asking me what I would do in certain climates or weather conditions, and asking if there are presentations other than the ones I've suggested that are also an option to someone who might not feel that what I've suggested is something that they're really comfortable doing. So with that in mind, this week I'm going to address a question that I received last week, and I'm going to have several of my friends offer their opinions as well.

To begin with, the hottest days of the year can be brutal for fishing. Sometimes it feels like there are two suns in the sky when you're faced with glaring reflections off the water. For many people, largemouth and smallmouth both can seem to just disappear this time of year, leaving you feeling burned by the sun and the fish. As I've said before, I don't like fishing docks. So I'm going to focus on other transitional areas and what I use to target them.





No comments:

Post a Comment